Godfather

Wednesday 24 November 2010

5. Why did I change the main picture

 
For my main picture I’ve decided not to use an image from the web as this was my first plan because the quality of the picture was not very good. Instead I’ve decided to pick one image scene from the movie and make it as my main picture for side 1. Unfortunately I did not find that scene and so I’ve decided to make from 2 scenes one perfect image.
First of all, the 2 images were different sizes so I had to decrease the second image and select exactly the head. After I have done that I took the liberty to play with the clone and the brush tool to make everything to look perfect. For the last touch I wanted to change the background to black and to change the effect by using the Halftone Pattern from Filter menu. In the end I have reversed the position. All of these decisions were done because I thought they will improve my pictures quality.

The first image was taken from: http://wantedmovies.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/the-godfather-1972/