Godfather

Sunday 28 November 2010

9. Why did I change the picture ?

 



   For the first part:
   In order to get a good picture I had to work a while with image. The original image did not look like an image I could use. But using the clone tool I managed to get an exact replica so it covers every single inch of the disk image. Bu for a better quality I had to use more tools. That is why I used from the adjustment panel the levels, the selective color and the shadows/highlights tools.









  For the second part:
    I have decided that the first image I had was not good enough. After remaking the top picture I added an extra line to the hair to look more real so that the viewer has a realistic figure. After that I took every image and used the shadows/highlights tool to create a more brighter image and to reveal the true identity.